The proliferation of social media, affordable smartphones, and rapidly improving 4G LTE network infrastructure in emerging economies have all directly benefited the mobile advertising market. Large technology giants such as Facebook and Google consider it to be the future of advertising and have invested big bucks to increase the overall visibility of the mobile advertising market. Millions of customers in developing countries are coming online for the first time on smartphones, driving the advertising shift from one that is desktop oriented to one that is mobile-centric or even mobile only. The mobile advertising market is anticipated to witness an exponential CAGR of 18.8% from 2017 to 2022.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19087
- The messaging segment has a single digit revenue share in the mobile advertising market and is projected to lose market share over the course of the forecast period. Customers typically do not read advertisements if they are delivered in message format and that is why this segment has a comparatively lower CAGR in the mobile advertising market. Companies looking at entering the messaging segment in the mobile advertising market are recommended to look at either North America or APEJ as both these regions are anticipated to surge past US$ 1.5 billion by end 2022
- The search segment has a revenue share of slightly over two fifth by format segment in the mobile advertising market and is expected to gain share. An absolute dollar opportunity of more than US$ 33 billion is waiting to be tapped in the search segment of the mobile advertising market from 2017 to 2022. Japan is the region to look out for in the search segment of the mobile advertising market as it is poised to witness the highest CAGR after APEJ
- The display segment accounts for more than half the revenue share in the mobile advertising market by format in 2017 but is predicted to lose market share going forward. Companies would be advised to target the North America display segment as the continent is likely to be worth more than US$ 20 billion by end 2022 – the only region to do so in the mobile advertising market
- The arts & entertainment segment is quite popular in the mobile advertising market and it comprises a major portion of the revenue share in terms of category. North America alone represents roughly a third of the arts & entertainment segment in the mobile advertising market at the end of 2017. Hobbies & interests have a much smaller revenue share in comparison to arts & entertainment segment in the mobile advertising market. Nonetheless, this segment can scarcely be ignored entirely by key stakeholders in the mobile advertising market as it is projected to grow to a value of US$ 16 billion in 2022
For critical insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/19087
The companies studied in the mobile advertising market include
- Google Inc
- Facebook, Inc
- Chartboost Inc.
- Twitter Inc
- Pandora Media, Inc
- Millennial Media Inc
- InMobi Technologies Private Limited
- Smaato Inc
- Tune, Inc.
- Amobee, Inc
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/19087
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org