According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pulse Ingredients Market is accounted for $14.83 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $26.27 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increased health-consciousness among consumers, growing demand for pulse starch in various food and industrial applications and popularity of protein-rich food products. However, stringent international quality standards and regulations are restricting the market growth.
Pulse ingredients have been gaining grounds globally with the growing demand for gluten-free vegetarian and vegan diets. Pulse being the substantial source of protein is desired in the vegan and vegetarian diet to avert protein deficiency, help in stabilizing cholesterol, increase heart health, and promote weight loss.
Get Access to sample pages: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/11106
Based on the type, the pulse flour segment has significant growth during the forecast period. These flours have diverse content levels of starch and protein to meet the needs of food manufacturers in different applications. These flours enable food manufacturers and retailers to fabricate food products that are highly nutritious, protein-fortified, have a low-glycemic-index, and are gluten-free.
By Geography, The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period, owing to high demand for convenience foods, higher per capita consumption of baked goods, and the presence of major players in this region.
Some of the key players in global pulse ingredients market are Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse, Roquette Frères, AGT Food and Ingredients, Vestkorn Milling as, Ingredion, Puris Foods, ADM, Best Cooking Pulses, Inc., Emsland Group, Cosucra Groupe Warconing Sa, The Scoular Company, Anchor Ingredients, Dakota Dry Bean, Batory Foods and Axiom Foods.
• Pulse Starches
• Pulse Fibers & Grits
• Pulse Proteins
• Pulse Flours
• Film Forming
• Food & Beverages
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
To Get Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/11106
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances