A medical imaging information system is a software used for the management of medical imagery and associated data.This system is particularly useful for tracking radiology imaging orders and billing information. The global medical imaging information system market will reach 1074.47 million USD by 2025 from 752 million USD in 2018 at a CAGR of 5.23% during the period.
Growth by Region
North America has been leading the market owing to advanced medical and healthcare infrastructure and adequate number of skilled labors. Asia – Pacific will be fastest growing region due to growth in the R&D investments and number of diagnostic imaging procedures.
Click Here to Get Sample Premium Report @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/3970
Drivers vs Constraints
The need for efficient management of medical imagery and associated information has fueled the demand for medical imaging information system. However, lack of skilled professionals is a major restraint for this market.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/3970/Single
Industry Trends and Updates
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are being integrated in Medical Imaging.
NeuroLogica, a leader in medical imaging technology, announced that Florida Hospital added the BodyTomElite, the newly upgraded, portable, 32-slice computed tomography scanner, to their brachytherapy suite.
Global Medical Imaging Information System Market – Top competitor, Industry Development And Market Overview
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Wearable Medical Devices Market on an Upswing due to Autonomous Mobility
- Solid State Lighting Market Analysis and Review 2021-2028
- Vacuum Salt Market Present Scenario, Key Vendors, Industry Share and Growth Forecast up to 2027
- Weight Loss Dietary Supplements Market is estimated to register a CAGR of over XX% during the forecast period 2020 to 2028
- Wireless Bluetooth Printers Market Witnessing Shift from Single-use to Reusable Amidst COVID-19 Concerns